Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Fun Time with Daddy

I just love it when JD Sr and jr get to spend some guy time together! JD Sr recently got home from work early and treated JD to a trip to the mall where they played arcade games, visited the candy store where JD was allowed to pick out a bag of candy from their vast array of choices, and listened to music in the bookstore. As they were leaving to go out on their adventure, JD yelled to me from the backseat, "Mom, we'll be back, ok?" I guess he felt like he needed to reassure me the way that I do him when I drop him off for Sunday school each week.

The other pictures are from a recent Saturday that Georgia Tech was playing a televised football game. Fortunately JD Sr had the day off and was able to watch it, and JD jr was all too eager to share in his Daddy's excitement about the game, while wearing his fuzzy yellow hair and Buzz hat! Boys and football...I'll never understand!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home