Friday, August 17, 2007

Our big boy!

Here are a few shots of JD that I took over the past couple of weeks.

In the first two pictures, JD had just climbed into his chair to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and I had just run upstairs for a moment to throw some clothes in the dryer. When I returned, I found JD face down in his plate and using his sandwich as a pillow. He had not taken a nap on this particular day, so by 6:30pm, he was exhausted! I wiped his face and took him to bed where he had no trouble falling right back to sleep.

The last 3 pictures are some that I took at the lake here in Winston-Salem. It was a beautiful day -- definitely before this heat wave arrived -- and JD thoroughly enjoyed seeing the geese and ducks at such close range.

It continues to amaze me just how much he is growing up! I love him more than words could ever describe!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home