Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Three Big Celebrations!

1.) JD has been using the potty (going tinkle) for about 2 weeks now! It's been wonderful! He still wears a diaper for nap and bedtime simply because I do NOT want to wash sheets every single day of the week. During the day however, he wears underwear and goes to the potty all by himself whenever he needs to tinkle! He will even get up from the table during lunch or dinner to go to the potty and he has come in from playing outside to go to the potty a couple of times also! Just a couple of days ago, he did his first *ahem* poop in the potty!! He was so proud of himself afterwards, and I definitely shared in his pride!

2.) I am over 20 weeks pregnant, so we're halfway there, and everything is going great!! My cervix still shows no signs of shortening or dilating and the baby is growing a mile a minute. He is also very strong, and I base this on his powerful punches and kicks that he administers all throughout the day and night.

3.) John David and I just celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary, and I can say with certainty that I am the luckiest woman in the world to be married to such a wonderful man. He sent one dozen fuschia and white roses to me on our anniversary, and they were so beautiful that I just had to share a picture. I love you, John David!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home