Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Oh no! The BIG 3-0!

Yes, it's true! I am no longer in my 20's! Turning 30 wasn't nearly as traumatic as I had anticipated. I think the thing that made it such a smooth transition was the fact that I was wonderfully surprised by my family who drove all the way to NC from Georgia to celebrate my birthday with me. I was treated to an entire day of pampering to include a manicure, pedicure, hairstyle, new clothes, new shoes, perfume, and a dinner at my favorite restaurant, The Olive Garden! I felt like a princess and enjoyed the time with family so much! During dinner, JD jr serenaded me with the sweetest rendition of Happy Birthday before I blew out my candles. He also enjoyed my birthday cake very much! :^) We wrapped up the weekend with breakfast at Cracker Barrel before everyone had to make the long drive back to Georgia. What a great memory I will always have of my 30th birthday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jacki Marie said...

Jackie!!! Happy Birthday!!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home