Thursday, August 02, 2007

Oh BOY!

Well, the verdict is in! We're having another boy! We are so excited, and I can tell you that JD Sr was beaming when we saw the identifying part. :^) We didn't even have to be told what we were having as we both saw "it" right away during part of the ultrasound.

Everything is still going great with the pregnancy, and I have begun to feel the first movements over the past couple of days. I just LOVE that part of being pregnant!

JD jr has been practicing his role as a big brother. He has a beanie baby surgeon doll that he calls his "green baby" and he just loves to nurture it. I heard him talking to the doll in his room the other day, and he was using the sweetest voice. I peeked into his room and found him reading a book to the doll, so I grabbed the camera right away. On those days that I find JD practicing wrestling moves on his baby brother, I'll have to show him these pictures and remind him of how sweet he knows how to be! :^)

We are so very excited to be welcoming a new little blessing into our lives and we thank God for this wonderful gift!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home