Thursday, August 02, 2007

Miscellaneous Pics...

The first picture is one of JD just being silly. I was going through a box of things I have saved over the years, and I came across the Disney hats that JD Sr and I wore when we visited Disney World a handful of years ago. Of course, they were a big hit with JD jr, and they immediately found their way into his room. I knew I saved them for a reason!

The next picture is of JD snuggling with a plush soccer ball that has become his FAVORITE snuggling toy. It was given to him by a friend of ours from church when she brought us a meal during the week after my surgery. He loves it and insists upon sleeping with it each night.

The final pictures are of JD sleeping on the floor at the top of the stairs. Notice this occurred on 2 different occasions as he is wearing different clothes in some of the pictures. The first time I found him in this odd location was after I had put him to bed for the night and then went downstairs to make a phonecall. After about an hour of talking on the phone, I headed upstairs for bed and almost stepped on JD who I was shocked to find sleeping at the top of the stairs. I guess he got out of bed soon after I tucked him in and then just drifted off to sleep as he listened to me jabbering on the phone downstairs.

The very next day, he woke up from his afternoon nap, came out of his room, lay down in the same spot at the top of the stairs and went right back to sleep. Too funny! He hasn't done it again since those couple of times, but they were great photo ops nonetheless!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home