Monday, October 30, 2006

Goin' out dancin'!







On Friday night, we decided to take JD jr to a BBQ restaurant in a neighboring town. We chose this particular restaurant because they advertise as having bluegrass bands every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night, as well as a dance floor. JD loves bluegrass music, and JD Sr and I have really grown to like it a lot also since we've been living in NC.

We dressed JD in his finest over-alls :^) and were on our way!

After we finished eating, I took JD to the dance floor and he started shaking his little hips to the music. There were adult men and women as well as some older children on the dance floor also, but JD was by far the youngest dancer out there.

After a couple of songs, the announcer picked up the microphone and declared JD jr the winner of the dance contest and brought him a prize! We were quite proud! He danced to about 5 more songs and then it was time to go.

We had a great time, and I only wish that I had gotten pictures of him dancing so that I could post some for you to see, but I was too busy getting it all on video!

By the way, that's a comb in JD's mouth, but I think he might have been hinting that he would like a harmonica for Christmas so that he can start his own bluegrass band! Ha Ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home