Monday, October 02, 2006

Friends at the Park








After a recent bout of the Hand, Foot, and Mouth virus and what appeared to be a cold on top of that, JD jr and I desperately needed some time outdoors!

I decided to take him to a nearby park and invited our good friends, Christy and Hank jr, to go along with us.

The boys had a great time running around in the big field, sliding down the slide over and over again, swinging, and most especially, playing in the mud puddle beside the water fountain! The last picture cracks me up! It looks like Hank is insisting that JD try out the mud puddle! Ha Ha!

Christy and I both had to strip the boys down to their diapers before putting them in the car to head home.

We had a great time, and JD and I got some much needed sunshine and time with friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home