Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I'm HUNGRY!





JD has definitely figured out how to let me know what he wants and when he wants it! Every morning when I get him out of bed, one of the first things he says to me is, "Eat!"

This morning, we went downstairs to the kitchen, and I apparently wasn't moving fast enough for him, so, fuzzy red slippers and all, he tried to help himself. He began by pulling on the refrigerator door to hopefully get some milk. I had the camera nearby, and when I saw what he was attempting to do, I decided that these would be funny moments to capture.

Then he spotted the box of cereal bars on the counter, and started pointing to them and saying, "C-bar" (cereal bar in his language). I handed a cereal bar to him, and he immediately began trying to tear the wrapper open, which he was unable to do. Upon realizing this, he handed it back to me and said, "Open?" with a voice as sweet as syrup. I guess he realized he's not quite ready to handle his own breakfast yet afterall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home