Saturday, October 14, 2006

Just a Variety...






Just thought I would post a few recent pics of all 3 of us, as some of you whom we don't get to see too often have requested. Of course, I had to throw in a handful of JD jr all by himself, just because I can't help myself! What can I say? I am one proud Mama!

I hope that everyone is doing great and is gearing up for the holiday season that is quickly approaching!

"May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all." 2 Corinthians 13:14

1 Comments:

Blogger David, Christy, Hannah and Jacob said...

Jackie -

He is really growing into a little man! I agree with you - this is one of my favorite times with Hannah too! I LOVE having "deep" conversations with her each day. Sometimes she actually shocks me with what she can say! I enjoyed catching up with you guys! Thanks for posting so diligently.

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home