Monday, December 15, 2008

He's here, he's there, he's everywhere!

Our little Davis will be one year old in just a couple of weeks (January 3rd), and he is into everything. He just loves to explore anything he can get into, especially the refrigerator. I actually have a child lock on the refrigerator door, but I allow him to rummage through it occasionally. He is pulling up on everything and loves to stand at the toy drawer and pick something out to play with. He is an absolute sweetheart and we love him so much!

Did I mention that he also loves to stand at the edge of the tub while I take my shower? His hair always ends up getting quite wet from having the water splashing on him through the open curtain. I stepped back into the shower with the camera the other morning so that I could capture the view that I have as I take a shower. It's true that all privacy goes out the window when you become a mom, but that's ok. I actually rather enjoy our tubside visits. :)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home