Sunday, October 12, 2008

Two of my greatest gifts!

I just can't explain in words how much I love my boys. They bring an immeasurable amount of joy to my life and I simply don't know how I ever lived without them. They are becoming the best of friends and their faces just light up when they see each other first thing in the morning. JD says on a regular basis, "Mama, I just love having a baby brother." and "I would pick Davis of all the babies in the world because he's the best." Even though JD still has to be reminded at times that he can't play roughly with Davis (at least not yet anyway!), Davis seems to take it all in stride and thinks his big brother hung the moon.

Just a side note...JD is growing SO much these days!! He eats like a grown man. I used to be able to get away with feeding him one PB&J sandwich at lunch, and now when he finishes one, he says, "Mama, I can eat another sandwich." and he does! For breakfast, he usually eats 2 bowls of oatmeal, a banana, a cup of juice or milk, and then less than an hour later, he tells me that he needs a little snack. The funniest was the other day when he had JUST finished a pretty sizeable breakfast of eggs and oatmeal, and we left soon after to run an errand and as we passed by Wendy's, he said, "Mama, will you stop there and buy me a hamburger?" I just cracked up laughing and reminded him that he had just eaten breakfast and that I would get him a hamburger for lunch. In the picture below where he is wearing the red shirt and sitting on the floor, notice his mouth full of food. That's the norm lately! He is shooting up like a weed, so I guess his body is requiring some extra fuel.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home