Monday, December 15, 2008

French Toast Friends on Friday

So I decided to surprise the boys with a special breakfast one Friday morning, and they absolutely loved it! I told JD that the French Toast Friends had gotten snow (powdered sugar) all over them, and the only way to warm them up was to put them in his tummy as fast as he could. He was more than happy to help them out! Davis also thoroughly enjoyed the soggy, syrup-y treat.

The final photo is one that I love. I was tucking JD into bed one night, and he said, "Mama, I'm just going to read my green Bible until I fall asleep, ok?" (His favorite color is green.) I said, "I think that's a wonderful idea." I went in to peek at him a little while later, and this is how he had fallen asleep. It was so precious to me, so I had to take a picture. I pray that he and all of our children have a lifelong hunger for God's word.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home