Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas time is the best!

We have already had so much fun this Christmas season. We attended JD's preschool Christmas program, and I just can't begin to tell you how precious it was to see all of the little children in their angel costumes and singing the sweetest songs. One of the songs was performed with words and sign language, and it was amazing to see such young children not missing a single sign as they sang their hearts out. We got the whole performance on video and I've already watched it. It was just as sweet the second time around.

We have also already been to see Santa, and JD informed Santa that he wants a jump rope for Christmas this year. I'm not really sure where that came from, but a jump rope should be pretty easy to find, right? Davis wasn't a big fan of sitting on Santa's lap and we just happened to get a good picture of the occasion right before he completely melted down.

I absolutely, positively LOVE the angels that my dear friend Christy and I made at church the other night. Thank you so much for coming up with that idea Christy! They will decorate our home at Christmas for years to come. I made 3 of them for each of our children, as that's exactly what they are to me...ANGELS, loaned to us by God.

Tomorrow night we are heading out to see the Festival of Lights at Tanglewood Park...always a favorite! JD is SO excited! He still remembers going last year.

We hope that everyone is enjoying this very special time of year!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home