Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sweet Little Davis...

Davis is changing so much every single day. He makes some of the sweetest sounds and gives the cutest grins. He isn't sleeping through the night yet, but hopefully he will achieve that skill in the near future. In the meantime, however, I seem to be surviving on the amount of sleep that I am able to get at night. At least my reason for loss of sleep is to feed and rock another precious baby boy...what better excuse could I have?

He tolerates very well the hundreds of kisses (as well as pokes and pulls) that he receives from JD throughout each day. I never have to worry that he's not getting enough physical touch as long as JD is in the room! :)

I look forward to watching him reach all of his new milestones in the coming months, as well as watching him become great friends with his big brother. JD tells me all of the time that Davis is still too little to play ball with him, so it's neat to know that that's what is on his mind.

All of the hair on the top of Davis' head fell out a couple of weeks after he was born, so he looked just like a tiny old man. Throughout this past week, his hair has started growing back and is filling in the big bald spot nicely. :)

More pictures to follow soon! I'm sure he will have changed a great deal from the ones I posted below.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home