Thursday, December 13, 2007

Full Term and Stitch Free!

So, as of today, I am 37 weeks and 1 day! I had my stitches removed 2 days ago, and so far, nothing to report in the labor department. I am just so relieved to have my stitches out so that I can go into labor at any time and not have to worry about a thing.

My due date is January 3rd, so if I haven't gone into labor on my own between now and then, my doctor plans to induce labor on that date. I fully anticipate that that's what will end up happening -- induction, that is -- because I never went into labor with JD jr and was induced once I went past my due date. I know that every pregnancy is different, but we'll just have to wait and see. Regardless of how things happen, we only have 2 weeks and 6 days remaining, which is VERY exciting!

The nursery is ready, our bags are packed, and I'm currently preparing freezer meals for easy preparation after we return home from the hospital. Tick, tock, tick, tock...

The next pictures that I post will probably be of little Davis, so be on the lookout! In the meantime, I wish all of you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home