Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall, Friends, and the Fair!

Last weekend, I was visited by two of my dearest friends, Stacey and Melissa, who drove all the way from GA and VA to see me. Melissa brought her 3 year old little boy, Jeremy, with her, so he and JD had a grand time playing together.

The Dixie Classic Fair was in town, so we were able to go and watch the boys enjoy some rides together. We also visited a pumpkin patch and used the opportunity to take some cute photos. Finally we ate dinner, roasted marshmallows, and drank hot chocolate on the deck as the weather was delightfully chilly. The boys played until they reached meltdown status, due in part to the fact that neither one of them had a nap.

It was a great weekend, and I cherish the memories that were made. I miss you Stacey and Melissa!












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home