Saturday, July 08, 2006

Such a little ham!





JD always keeps me laughing with his silly antics. He and Aunt Jemima have become great friends, as he LOVES waffles and french toast for breakfast. Of course, I think he would eat paper if it had syrup on it. Don't worry, the cap was closed on the bottle!

He got to spend time with our dog, America, over the 4th of July holiday while his Nana and Paw-Paw were here visiting. He absolutely loves America and thinks she's his own personal toy. She tolerates his poking and pulling very well, I must say.

His personality is really blossoming as he will say, "Hey!" and "Bye!" very emphatically and with a strong southern drawl to complete strangers. His vocabulary also continues to grow every day. He said his first phrase yesterday: "Yucky Bug" when he pointed to a fly that had come inside uninvited. I suppose he has heard me say that phrase a number of times as I've pointed to bugs outside.

It never ceases to amaze me how attentive babies are to every little thing we say and do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home