Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Big shoes to fill!



This morning JD decided to explore our closet and he emerged with a pair of his daddy's shoes. He took them to his room and began trying to put his feet in them. The first couple of times, he lost his balance and fell down, but he persevered and finally managed to get his feet into them.

Today is a very hot day, so we are planning to stay inside where it's cool. Later, I will have to go out and run errands, but I'm in no hurry to get out there and face the heat wave.

Tomorrow, JD Sr's parents will be arriving for a visit through the 4th of July, so that should be lots of fun. I probably won't get around to posting until after the 4th, but I will be sure to include some pictures of JD watching the fireworks when I do. Hopefully he will enjoy them and won't be scared of all of the loud noises!

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home