Thursday, June 08, 2006

A trip to Grandaddy Steve's house





We recently took a trip to Kingston, TN for Memorial Day weekend to visit my dad (JD's Grandaddy Steve) and had a wonderful time. My dad was kind enough to keep JD for us the last night that we were there so that JD Sr and I could go out and have a MUCH needed date night. We went to the movies to see X-Men 3, and it was very good! We've enjoyed all three of the X-Men movies so far.

We thoroughly enjoyed the time we spent in TN with my dad. Our visit included a trip to the nearby lake to feed the ducks and to play on the playground. We also grilled out, drove to a neighboring town to a large outdoor flea market, JD Sr and my dad played a round of golf while we were there, and I spent some quality time with my dad sitting on the deck that he built and talking until late into the night each night.

What a great time we had, and we hope to do it again soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home