Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Getting Ready for Christmas!

This evening, we attended the annual "Advent of Advent" celebration at our church which included dinner, music sung by young children, and Christmas crafts for children of all ages. I had a wonderful time watching JD make his very first Christmas ornaments, which will certainly adorn our tree each year for many years to come. He made several visits to the manger that was placed at the front of the room, so that he could give baby Jesus some "sugar" and make sure he was adequately covered by his blanket. Too sweet!

I can't believe that Christmas is only 4 weeks away and that my due date is only 5 weeks away!! I have a feeling that the month of December will come and go in a flash!

The final picture is one that I recently took of JD taking his bath. I just can't get over how much he is growing up and how much of a little boy he is becoming. I realize more and more each day just how much of a blessing children really are, and I am so thankful that God has blessed us with such a wonderful gift. We are so excited about meeting our next little miracle soon!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home