Thursday, November 01, 2007

We're getting closer!

I am officially 31 weeks today, and everything is still going great!! We only have 6 weeks left until they remove my stitches and only 9 weeks left until my due date! I was assured at my dr's appointment yesterday that I would not be allowed to go past my due date this time. I was induced at 41 weeks with JD. Hopefully I won't even need to be induced and will go into labor on my own, but only time will tell.

The other pictures are some that I took last week of JD after he had completely cleaned out his toy drawer downstairs and climbed inside. He likes to have me close him in the drawer and pretend that I don't know where he is. He is getting more excited each day about the upcoming arrival of his baby brother, and we are, too!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home