Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Sweet Moments...





Some of my favorite moments of the day are those immediately following JD jr's bathtime, when he smells so clean and couldn't be cuter in his little pajamas, and he is OH so snuggly!

He gives me more hugs during the day than I could possibly deserve, but I accept them with much thanks. There are times when he will literally come running into the kitchen from the other room calling "Hug! Hug!" as he is coming to find me. He delivers his hug and then runs off to play again. I just love that!

When we tell him that we love him, he replies with, "I You." Even though he leaves out the word "love" from the phrase, it's the sweetest sound in the world to us because we know exactly what he means with just two little pronouns.

I'll never know what we did to deserve such a loving, cuddly little boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home