Friday, August 18, 2006

One sleepy little guy!



Can you tell that JD was ready for bed on this particular evening? He missed his afternoon nap, so by the time he ate dinner and had his bath, he was wiped out. I got him out of the bathtub, and wrapped his towel around him. I left the room for just a minute to go get his pajamas, and when I returned, this is how I found him. I cracked up laughing and grabbed the camera. He turned his eyes up toward me and said, "Night Night." Too sweet! I snuck in his room later and took a couple of pictures of him sleeping. Sleeping babies just look so peaceful, don't they?

1 Comments:

Blogger Joyce family said...

I'm sure that he takes after his Dad.
I would not be surpised if big JD rolls up in a towel and takes a little sleepy poo in the floor after his monthly bath.

- Brooke








just kidding,
- Mike

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home