Thursday, July 13, 2006

Proud as a peacock!





I decided to go to Babies-R-Us this afternoon to buy one of those training bowls with the big suction cup on the bottom. (Thanks for the great idea, Mama!) For JD's dinner, I made corn with butter and sour cream, and I put it in his new bowl, stuck it to his tray, and handed him a new easy-grip spoon that I also bought today. John David and I both stood by his chair and cheered and applauded with each scoop and bite that he took, all by himself! Maybe he could have been doing this before now or maybe he's ahead of schedule, but it doesn't matter to me -- I am just SO proud of my big boy!

He was quite proud of himself too as he grinned really big with his mouth full of corn and clapped for himself with spoon in hand.

What a momentous evening we had!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home