Saturday, August 26, 2006

I almost checked his pulse!



This Thursday, we had a very busy day going from here to there and back again. JD only managed to get one nap in the morning, and it was less than an hour long, which is short for his usual nap time.

By the time evening arrived, he was completely exhausted. His eyes were so red and he was walking around in a daze. I put him in his chair and fixed him something for dinner. He began eating, so I ran upstairs to send a quick email, and when I returned no more than 2 minutes later, I found him passed out! I began laughing hysterically, and even though he was asleep, he could hear my laughter and began grinning and chuckling but never opened his eyes. Then I began to laugh even harder, and so did he! I wish I had had my video camera to capture the whole thing, but I grabbed my camera instead and snapped a couple of pictures of him sleeping. I hated to wake him up, but as you can see, he desperately needed a bath after his spaghetti dinner! I have definitely had days when I was just as tired as he was, so I think I found it so funny because I could totally relate!

1 Comments:

Blogger missienelly said...

Oh my god...I laughed so hard I can barely write. Cute boy...good memory to last with these photos.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home