Monday, April 03, 2006


Today is Monday, April 3rd and after 2 years of neglecting to post on my blog, I decided to "dust it off" and spruce it up and begin using it again. I figure this will be a good way to keep everyone up to date on what we have going on here in Winston-Salem with posts and pics.

JD Sr started his new rotation for the month of April in the ICU this morning. It's going to be a challenging month to say the least, but the upside is that each month seems to go by pretty quickly.

I am taking advantage of a rainy Monday to get some housework done, and JD jr is running from room to room squealing and "speaking" in a language that sounds remarkably similar to Japanese as I write this. I will have to get his new language on tape because it sounds hilarious, and the speed at which he uses it is even funnier!

Well, this is the first post of my revamped blog, so I hope you've enjoyed it and I will post again soon. Check back for more updates as often as you'd like!

We love all of you!

Jackie and JD x 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home