Friday, September 19, 2008

Time for School!

JD has officially started preschool and absolutely LOVES it!! He goes 3 days a week and has not had to do any adjusting at all. You would think he's been in school for a couple of years now! His school is terrific! I love all of the staff, and he has a wonderful teacher. He has a movement class on Mondays, chapel on Wednesdays, and a music class on Fridays. He also has a 30 minute Spanish lesson on Mondays. He will get to go on a handful of field trips this year, and each month, the school is visited by a creature teacher who brings in an animal for the children to see.

I love all of the things that he comes home and tells me about, and of course I have saved every little piece of artwork that has come home in his bag...I just can't bring myself to get rid of any of it! I'll probably have to invest in a multi-drawer file cabinet just for my children's school years!

Enjoy the pics of JD's first day of school. He made a welcome sign on his first day, which now adorns our front door. He is so proud to see it hanging there, and we're so proud of our big boy!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home