Thursday, June 05, 2008

Special Moments

JD has now finished his tumbling class at The Little Gym, and he participated in the end-of-semester show, in which he got to demonstrate all of the things he has learned. He was presented with a medal at the end, and if you could have seen his face, you would have thought he had just been told he was going to Disney World. It was really neat to see him truly feel proud of himself.

The picture of Davis is one that I took when putting him to bed the other night. He just kept gazing up at me and grinning, and even though his pacifier was hiding his smile, I could still see him smiling with his eyes. So sweet.

JD Sr set up the slip-n-slide for JD the other day, and needless to say, he had a blast!! I even went out and gave it a shot, and let's just say that the big yellow, "WARNING! Not for use by anyone over 5 feet tall!" sticker is there for a reason. I ended up with a bruise on my knee and a throbbing lower back. I'll know better next time, huh?

The final two pictures are of JD and his friend, Sara, from church. We babysat for Sara's mom and dad the other night, and I caught them by surprise with my camera as they were eating an Oreo cookie Klondike bar at the kitchen table. It was a big hit with both of them. Don't they look so sweet and snuggly in their pajamas? JD Sr rocked Sara downstairs in the recliner while I put JD to bed. She was out like a light by the time her parents arrived.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home