Saturday, April 07, 2007

I love PAAS!












On Good Friday, I decided to let JD try his hand at decorating Easter eggs, and he LOVED it! His favorite part was dropping the color tablet into the vinegar and hearing it fizz as it dissolved. For his first time, he did very well dipping the egg into the dye solution without getting any of it on himself or the floor.

After the eggs dried, he helped me place stickers on the eggs and I provided a picture of his first finished product (the bright yellow egg in the photo). He was quite proud of himself. He concentrated so intently while stirring the solution and dipping the egg that you would have thought he was working with extremely hazardous materials. :^)

I think one of my favorite things about being a mother is getting to experience all of the fun childhood things all over again with my sweet little boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home