Saturday, August 23, 2008

Funny Sleep Moments!

Care for an explanation?

The first photos are ones that I took of Davis one afternoon as I went in his room to check on him during his nap. I was shocked to find that before falling asleep, he had somehow managed to take off his diaper!

The next two photos are of JD as he slept soundly with his upper body in the recliner and his feet on the floor. We had a BAD storm that afternoon, and JD Sr and I grabbed JD and Davis up from their naps and headed for the downstairs bathroom. We were convinced that a tornado was on its way, but it turned out to just be a very severe thunderstorm. After it passed, JD was obviously not finished with his nap, so he shuffled over to the recliner and rested his head in the seat and passed out.

The last two pictures are of JD sleeping with his feet inside the pillow that I used to nurse him on. I weaned him 2 and 1/2 years ago, and he still feels an attachment to that yellow pillow...I love it! Anyway, I was putting him to bed when the phone rang. I told him I would be right back to finish tucking him in, and after being on the phone for longer than I had expected, I went back to his room and found him sound asleep with his feet tucked snugly in the pillow.







1 Comments:

Blogger The Bailey's said...

Those are hilarious photos, Jack. Aren't children the best?!
Miss you.
Kel

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home